LAST REVISION: [30th January 2020]
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website, theholisticliving.org for any product or services purchase on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP encourages you to go through this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale certain services – Life coaching, wellness retreats and products (the “Products”). By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation- Unless you notify Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt-out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP and it’s designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt-Out Procedure- We provide 3 easy ways to opt-out of from future solicitations. 1. You may use the opt-out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive. 2. You may also choose to opt-out, via sending your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proprietary Rights– Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products with Holistic Living brand name. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
Tax- If you purchase any ‘Products’, you will be responsible for paying sales tax as applicable by Indian tax regulations.
Content- Intellectual Property; Third-Party Links. In addition to making Products available, this Website also offers information and marketing materials. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, about nutritional and dietary supplements. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, noncommercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website- Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
License. By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Posting. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP deems objectionable, in its sole discretion.
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of this website, services and products, content are at your sole risk. The website and PRODUCTS are offered on an AS IS and As the available basis. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the products or website content or any reliance upon or use of the website content or products. ( ‘Products’ include all services and trial services and products )
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP makes no warranty That the information provided with this website or the links to third-party websites are for information that is accurate, reliable, complete and or timely.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. As to the result that may be obtained from the use of the products or that defects in products will be corrected; Regarding any product purchased or obtained through the website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP, Entire Liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity or otherwise with respect to the website content and products and or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less any handling /administrative/service charges incurred by the Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP
Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner including liabilities resulting from -1 The use or the inability to use the website content or products; 2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content; 3)any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; 4) any kind of loss or lost profit you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products); (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP. When Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP to be a material breach of this Agreement. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP choice at its expense. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will reasonably cooperate in any defence by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP against any claim, but you must receive Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure- Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, the act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation- Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement- This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver- The failure of Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law – Jurisdiction. This Website originates from the [Mumbai, Maharashtra, India]. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of [Mumbai, Maharashtra] without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in the State of Maharashtra. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
Statute of Limitation- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights- By Entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of the other in the forms of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of or relating to or connected with this agreement must be asserted individually
Termination- Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Domestic Use-Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment-You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
https://www.theholisticliving.org platform is owned and operated by Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP. This platform is online aggregator and directory listing of – 1. Life coaches across different categories – mind, body, soul, work, relationship, money and lifestyle (hereinafter referred to as Life Coach), 2. Wellness events/ retreats 3. Store of natural and organic wellness products. https://www.theholisticliving.org help Coaches to increase their customers reach and grow the business. And it helps individuals/our clients to find a relevant Life coach/wellness retreat/ natural wellness products based on your objectives.
theholisticliving.org is a property of Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP, an Indian Company incorporated pursuant to section12(1) of the Limited Liability Partnership Act,2008 having its registered office at 604, Apollo Tower, Raheja Acropolis, Devnar, Chembur (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your contact details like name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address for the sole purpose of providing convenient services to you.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy our services from the website. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner PayPal and Razor Pay.
- Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to https://www.theholisticliving.org.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register as a coach or an event or book appointments /buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website and also to improve your browsing experience whenever you visit our site again
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we’ll enrol you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- Email Opt-Out
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
- Third-party sites
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance officer | Phone: +91- 9321073548 |Email: Info@theholisticliving.org
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates to this policy